Friday, May 16, 2014

Feature Follow # 19





Feature Follow is a weekly blog hop. For more information and to join go to Parajunkee'sblog or Alison Can Read's Blog. This weekly feature is all about meeting new bloggers and meeting new friends. Post a comment on this post saying that you're a new follower and I will follow back.

Question of the Week: Have you met a favorite author and have a picture? Share. 

This is a really great question but I don't have anything to share. Although I have many signed book, I haven't met any authors. I also talk to a few of my favorite authors regularly, that's gotta count for something right? Haha. I'm so going to enjoy seeing all the pictures from this post from all you guys!




2 comments:

  1. I'm a pretty new follower. Just started following this week. :) My blog KaKiJoKoJa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you meet someone soon. I'm an existing follower on Bloglovin'.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...