Saturday, April 20, 2019

Release Day: Until Tennessee by Sarah O'rourke

**This is such an excited release for me. I started my journey through the Until series with Until Nico by Aurora Rose Reynolds and I loved it so I continued on to read the whole series. I have all of the books in ebook form and in a bind up, then when I met Aurora I bought them all in physical form as well. Needless to say how much I love the series!


Until Tennessee


Title: Until Tennessee
Author: Sarah O'rourke

Available Now!

Blurb

Detective Marek Haws didn’t expect the boom that exploded in his life during a simple traffic stop. Without warning, he suddenly found himself determined to protect a brave but frightened woman and her family, no matter what the consequences might be. Can Clarity Escobar trust the man in blue with her children and her very life?  
Join Sarah O’Rourke in her newest novella, Until Tennessee, to find out! Written as part of the Happily Ever Alpha world with Aurora Rose Reynolds. Includes cameos from characters from Until Cobi (with permission of Aurora Rose Reynolds.)

Buy Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...