Saturday, May 10, 2014

Feature Follow # 18- Favorite Authors


Feature Follow is a weekly blog hop. For more information and to join go to Parajunkee'sblog or Alison Can Read's Blog. This weekly feature is all about meeting new bloggers and meeting new friends. Post a comment on this post saying that you're a new follower and I will follow back.

Question of the Week: What living author or authors would you like to have dinner with? (Try to think beyond JK Rowling.) 


I am loving this question! So many names come to mind... 

In no particular order... I'll also add some of the books/ series I've read by them.

Jennifer L. Armentrout - The Lux Series and also some adult books

Abbi Glines - Sea Breeze Series (Na), Existence Series (YA), Fallen Too Far (NA) Oe of my favorite series ever!

 Rachel Van Dyken - Seaside Series, Ruin Series, Eagle Elite Series (NA)

Kristen Ashley - All her freakin' books are awesome! The Unfinished Heros Series, Heaven and Hell # 1, Law Man (Adult) She writes the best Alphas!

Ednah Walters - Runes Series (YA), The Fitzgerald Family Series (Adult)

 Dawna Raver - Indulging in Irelyn (NA)

 Tracy Wolff - Shredded Series (NA), Full Exposure (Erotic)

 C.M. Stunich - Hard Rock Roots Series (NA)

 Katy Evans - Real Series (NA)

 Katie Ashley - Runaway Train Series (NA)

 I could go on & on and I can if you want me to, lol. I wish I could add more! And these are some of my favorite authors, but I've left some of them out because this list would be never ending. I got a lot of love for a lot of authors! I would love to have a sit down with each and every one of these wonderful people and also the ones I didn't mention. They are brilliant and I would love to know how they come up with such unique and unforgettable stories. I always like to know what goes on behind the scenes, how everything came together. 





7 comments:

  1. Love your Blog! Very Nice. I'm following you! You can find me at http://www.ashes86blog.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to go with Jessica Sorenson. I just love her! If you enjoy Paranormal Romance or Fantasy, I recommend her Shattered Promises Series! I loved them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that book but I haven't read it. I hadn't heard if the book was liked or not. I'm so glad you like it.

      Delete
  3. I followed you on Networked Blogs.
    I haven't heard of most of those authors so I can't say much about your choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check them out they're awesome! :)

      Delete
  4. Great choices! I'm a new follower on Bloglovin'.

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...