Saturday, June 1, 2013

Feature Follow # 6



Feature Follow is a weekly blog hop. For more information and to join go to Parajunkee'sblog or Alison Can Read's Blog This weekly feature is all about meeting new bloggers and making new friends. Post a comment on this post saying that you're a follower and I will follow back.


Q: What blogger would you most like to meet in real life? Tell us about him or her.


Anyone that lives in Florida, but most likely I'll meet some of you guys at BEA someday. I would love to meet my fellow bloggers because I don't have anyone in real life that loves books as much as I do. I love visiting all the different blogs and reading book reviews of books I wouldn't normally pick up myself. I've found such great books  and blogs through blogging.

Itara

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous that you're going to get to meet other bloggers at BEA! I hope to go someday too!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id absolutely love to go to BEA at least once. It sounds like so much fun. :) I'm following through bloglovin'!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am following you now via BlogLovin'. Do check out my FF post too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...