Monday, March 25, 2013

Review: Outsiders By Bailey Vaughn




Author: Bailey Vaghn 
Published: March 22, 2013
Book: ARC, sent by author
A Young Adult, Romance, Suspenseful Novel
My Rating: 3/5 Stars

                                                              Review

This book is about a small town that invites a group of foreigners to their town to see and learn about living in America. They call it an “experiment”, and their agreement is that each family would get a guest for one year, bigger families get two guests. But the outsiders are not what they seem. We follow Hannah, a seventeen year old girl who is looking to fall in love with one of the foreigners. She got what she wanted but he has a secret and because of this secret, their love is forbidden. When the truth is revealed about the real intentions of the outsiders, Hannah has to find the courage to save her town, but at what expense, what will she have to lose?

There is always something happening in this story, it is very fast passed and I love that! Hannah is an ordinary high school girl; she likes to have fun and loves her friends, it’s not hard since she’s known them all her life. I really liked her character, she surprised me with some of the choices she made, but she’s a brave girl! Hannah’s parents are very loving toward her. Her love interest’s name is Jaise and he is different from the other outsiders, he actually can express his feelings. The outsiders look like they don’t have much fun; they’re pretty uptight and strange which made me wonder if they had ulterior motives. I believe this story to be an enjoyable read, I was at the edge of my seat at times because of its suspense. I also think the plot was great. I recommend this book to everyone. The only thing that I can say is that I want more! In a good way, I want to read more from this author and looking forward to reading what else she has in store for us in the future.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...