Sunday, January 26, 2014

Review: Incomplete By Lindy Zart


Incomplete (Incomplete, #1)

Incomplete
Series: Incomplete 1
Author: Lindy Zart
Genre: YA/Contemporary Romance
Published: September 4, 2013
Pages: 298  
Source: Bought Kindle Edition
My Rating:




There are three absolute truths in Grayson Lee’s life:

1. His existence was a mistake.

2. No one is good enough for his best friend, Lily Jacobs, especially not him.

3. He loves her anyway.


This book had so much potential, for me to like it. The blurb is great and so is the cover. Grayson was so broken and I wish that he could have resolved that or gotten better somehow.
I don't like books like this. Grayson is too emotional for my taste. I love that he's got so much love for Lily but it's way too much. I just think that the book is based on him loving her & never really having her & there's more to the story? Well I will surely not be reading it! I've never given a bad review with that in mind, this book was definitely not for me. I really felt bad for Grayson but I like happy stories & this was definitely not one, thus the title. But I still had hope for it.

I just wish more happened in the story. There wasn't much character development, it was like Grayson was just stuck feeling depressed all the time.

I was about to stop reading half way through but they finally got together, they were happy for awhile then it all goes back to being depressing. I think there could have been a better ending, not necessarily for them to stay together, but to at least come to an agreement, keep in touch, something. I didn't agree with Lily's decision or the ending. I just expected a better ending since the whole book didn't go very well for Grayson. I thought maybe something good could happen to him but it just sets up the storyline for another maybe Grayson depressing story. When is this guy going to catch a break? He deserves to be happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...