Monday, April 1, 2019

April TBR, Currently Reading, March 2019 Wrap up

April TBR!

Carve the Mark (Carve the Mark, #1)


I started this book last year and it's about time I finished it, my copy is signed along with book 2 The Fates Divide when I met Veronica at a signing. Pictures on my instagram @bookishgirlreads


Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5) 



 This one is another book that I started 2 years ago and it's about time I finish it. Some of my Sarah books are signed, I did meet her and pictures are up on my insta.


An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1)



I also started this book awhile ago and I didn't like it but I'm going to give it another try.



Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2)

This is the only book that I haven't started but I'm excited to finish this duology.

I also left myself room and time in case I want to do any rereads at any point within the month. I just got back into reading and I'm trying to take it slow. i usually start with a reread because I know I'll love the book and I'll pick one of my favorite books or series but I've noticed I never make a plan for the month as far as a TBR so this month I decided to and I hope to finish these and I hope to have a great reading year. I usually read whatever I'm in the mood for but I wanted to start fresh because I don't want to get into a reading slump. My TBR is ambitious for me at this time but I'm excited to read these titles this month.

I'm also doing 3 challenges on instagram this month, I haven't done them in awhile either but I think it will be so much fun.

What are you all reading this month? I'm interested to know what everyone is reading and enjoying. I hope you all have a wonderful reading month!

Currently Reading

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)

I'm currently reading City of Heavenly Fire and thoroughly enjoying it, I'm so excited to finish this series and I'd love to continue to Cassies other series since she has written so much about this world and the awesome characters. I finished the 2 other previous books in the series and that's what gave me the idea of finishing other books/series that I had started.

March Wrap up

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)

I reread this one because I wanted to finish the series right at the end of the month and the only thing I remembered about this book was the ending and nothing else. I mean the ending is hard to forget. Rating 4 stars.

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)

I reread some of this book as well, only the beginning. This was my favorite book I've read in 2019, it was so good and I love Sebastian. I mean now we all know that I love villains since I confessed I love the Darkling, lol. Two of my favorite characters of all time. Rating 5 stars.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...