Thursday, March 27, 2014

Feature Follow #15 Share A Pic!


Feature Follow is a weekly blog hop. For more information and to join go to Parajunkee'sblog or Alison Can Read's BlogThis weekly feature is all about meeting new bloggers and meeting new friends. Post a comment on this post saying that you're a new follwoer and I will follow back.


Snap it time! A picture is worth a thousand words. Anything. Just give us a pic.


I'm going to this event this weekend called Ultra. It's a three day event filled with DJs performing dance music. I'm so excited! I'll add some pictures while I'm there. It's in a popular place in Miami by the water, I wish I could ride up in our boat that would be so cool but hubby works so I'll be riding in a boring car like everyone else and having a boring entrance. Haha.  






17 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great time! Have fun! :D Happy Friday!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Sounds like a lot of fun. Hope you have a great time.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just checked out your pics, so cool.

      Delete
  3. Hopping through. Ultra sounds fun...do you get to dance too? Looking forward to seeing pics. I think your blog header is cute and of course I like the name since it has the word "Midnight" in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks. There are a few of us with "Midnight" in our blog names. Yes I can dance. It's going to be huge, supposedly the Miami location is one of the favorites and biggest. It's going to be a sea of people dancing and having fun. It's in one of the most popular areas in Miami, by the water. It's going to be so awesome. My header is a fairy she is so cute, I love fairies.

      Delete
  4. OOh nice! Sounds like fun! The tickets even look cool!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Jealous, would love to see Armin and Tiesto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an awesome weekend, all the DJs were so good!

      Delete
  6. OH MY GODS!!!! I LOVE THAT FESTIVAL!!! I used to go every year with my DJ friends!! TIESTO!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH! Ive seen him like 7 times and was never disappointed!! I'm so jealous of you!!!!!! Sorry to totally fangirl out but nobody i know likes the type of music i love!! You freaking rock!
    <3
    Brittany @ Please feed the Bookworm
    Follow Me Here :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm so excited to go!! That's how I'm feeling. Idk anybody that likes that kind of music either, I'm going with someone but they don't love that music like I do.

      Delete
  7. Just visiting from the blog hop -- hi! Sounds like it'll be a fun weekend!! Warm weather, good music, dancing!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...