Saturday, April 12, 2014

Feature Follow # 17



Feature Follow is a weekly blog hop. For more information and to join go to Parajunkee'sblog or Alison Can Read's BlogThis weekly feature is all about meeting new bloggers and meeting new friends. Post a comment on this post saying that you're a new follower and I will follow back.


Question of the Week: Tell us about a book that you didn’t like and why we shouldn’t read it (as nicely and respectfully as possible)



I was thinking about mentioning the second book in the Second Chances "duoligy" I guess, it's called Stealing Harper by molly McAdams. If you haven't read those books let me just save you the heartache & tell you not to read either of those books. I have wasted (this would be the third post) of these books. 

And if you haven't read those books don't read anymore of this post because it will SPOIL you! The gist of it is that I read the second book before the first and found out the main character dies. If I read the first book, I would not have read the second cause in the first one he dies half way through the book. 

The point is: I don't like characters dying in the end of books. I mean you fall in love with the character & then they dies. How unfair! Anyway that's my rant :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...