Sunday, April 6, 2014

March '14 Wrap Up

Undeniable (Undeniable, #1)   Best Kind of Broken (Finding Fate, #1)   Grimnirs (Runes, #2.5)

Flawed Perfection (Beautifully Broken, #1)  Bound by Lies (Bound, #1)  Finding Destiny

Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)  Losing Me, Finding You (Triple M, #1)   Play It Safe

Smokin' Hot  Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1)  Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)

I also read these that I didn't put in my post for last month, but they were read in mid February. They all get 5 Stars!

Ruin (Ruin, #1)  Toxic (Ruin, #2)  Fearless (Ruin, #2.5)

And my re-reads for this month. All of them get 5 Stars as well.

Wrong Kind of Love (Young Love, #2)      

And all three books in the Existence Trilogy!

Existence (Existence Trilogy, #1)


There were so many exciting posts this month for me. I'm so glad a got so many reviews out as well. I'm trying real hard to review as much as I can. Check out My GoodreadsPage to see the rest of the books star rating that I haven't reviewed yet. I hope you all had a great month in books as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...