Thursday, April 3, 2014

Review: Unbeautifully By Madeline Sheehan


Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)

Unbeautifully
By Madeline Sheehan
Series: Undeniable 2
Published: May 13, 2013
Source: Bought Kindle Edition 374 Pages
My Rating




Warning: This is not a story about fate or destiny. This is a story about pain, sorrow, and suffering. This is an impulsive whirlwind romance between two lovers that are not meant to be together. Theirs is not a world with sunshine and roses. Instead, their love blossoms in a secret world full of crime, violence, and death. Their story is about what can be born from nightmares. 

Danielle “Danny” West is the daughter of Deuce West, President of the Hell’s Horsemen Motorcycle Club. A sweet and beautiful girl, she loses her way, searching for things that are always out of her reach. Erik “Ripper” Jacobs is the Sergeant of Arms in the Hell’s Horsemen. Once a man who always had a smile on his face, his life takes a turn for the worst when a tragedy befalls him, leaving him scarred and broken. During a midsummer night, Danny and Ripper’s paths cross, forever changing their lives. Hastily, their lust turns to love until another tragedy forces them apart. On a journey that is marred with ugliness and chaos, Danny and Ripper must discover if their unforeseen connection can find the beauty in their world. 

This is Danny and Ripper’s story. 

Everything has beauty. Even the ugly. Especially the ugly.
Because without ugly, there would be no beauty.



USA Today Bestseller, Madeline Sheehan, is the author of the Holy Trinity Trilogy and the Undeniable Series. Homegrown in Buffalo, New York, Madeline resides there with her husband and son. 

Links: Website / Facebook





This book was the second in the series and it wasn’t jam packed with drama like the first one, but I still loved it. This book was told in mainly Danny and Ripper’s POVs but Deuce and Eva got in a few times. I loved that! Knowing that the first book’s characters weren’t forgotten, they were very much a part of this book. I loved the family dynamic the club has, everyone always having each other’s back, it was admirable. This book was another big hit for me. I loved Deuce and Eva’s story, but this one was more low key compared to theirs.  I loved that Danny and Ripper wanted what was best for one another, at times going against what each other wanted, but in the end they cared so much for each other, it was inevitable for them to end up together.

Madeline did such a great job in creating the characters, the plot, and the scenery that I felt like I was there. I loved how this book sets up for the next book, we get a glimpse of what’s going on with the upcoming characters.This series is so unique to me. Ripper was something special, he was damaged both physically and definitely emotionally. I didn’t feel pity for him but I wanted to comfort him. I think this book was beautifully written, in every way, Danny thought Ripper was beautiful even though he didn’t think so. I love the fact that she thought that, she fell for him hard. After everything he went through, he was still a ladies mad, they all loved him. The same thing happened to me when I read Undeniable, I got swept up in the story with no way out. I loved it and I want more. I am seriously blown away by this series, I love it and I can’t wait to read more.

I love this series and this book was awesome from beginning to end. There are 3 more books in this series as of right now, I believe, and I'm going to be so sad when it's over. I can’t say enough good things about this series, just go read it, you need it in your life. Do yourself a favor and read this series!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...