Monday, August 11, 2014

Review: Full Exposure by Tracy Wolff

Full Exposure

Full Exposure by Tracy Wolff
Published: January 6, 2009
Publisher: Loveswept
Source: eBook provided by publisher
Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance
My Rating




Sex and suspense steam up the sultry bayou in a bold debut from a sizzling new voice in erotic fiction.

Closing herself off from a traumatic past, photographer Serena Macafee likes sex with no strings attached? no commitment, just pure pleasure. Her new subject, sculptor Kevin Riley, is the perfect man to fulfill her hottest fantasies. Where better than the torrid wetlands of Baton Rouge where Riley works? and plays? But as their sessions heat up, so do Serena?s intimate feelings for Kevin. And as her guard breaks down, her fears are aroused.

She's opening herself up to emotions she never wanted, and making herself vulnerable to a past she thought she'd escaped. One that has followed her to the sweltering Southern bayou, exposing her to the twisted fantasies of someone in the shadows, and to dangers beyond her control.






"Is that all that matters to you? How something tastes?" 
 "Well, bebe, that pretty much depends on what we're talking about eating, doesn't it?" 
 "We were talking about Twinkies." - Serena 
"Of course we were." - Kevin
************


"I know you bebe. Whatever you think, whatever you'd hoped to hold back, know that I see it. I see the real you."       - Kevin
************


"I want you, Serena. All of you. Not the parts you're not afraid to let me see. I want to know when you're scared. I want to know when you're happy, when you're sad, when you're hurt or angry, or all of the above."
"That's not fair."- Serena
"I'm done with being fair. You asked me what I wanted."



I really liked this book and I must say that it was damn hot. I love Tracy's writing, I feel like I'm in the story, everything flows so well I forget I'm reading. Her stories are hot and sexy. I was blown away by these characters, they were so genuine, caring, and well rounded. I wanted to know them and help them figure out each other. 

Serena was damaged and I wanted to help her see that she that she's a worthy person. She had a hard life and it was hard for her to trust and let people in. I loved Kevin, he cared about Serena so much, he got to know her better than anyone else. He was so swoon worthy! He wanted to break through all of Serena's walls, he needed her to open up to him. But he was also a dirty talked and that was so sexy. I like how he didn't give up, he wanted her, he had conditions for being with her because he wanted all of her. I thought that was so beautiful, he helped her fight her fears so they can be happy with each other. 

I thought the plot was good, the suspense had me on edge. and kept me guessing until the end. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...