Thursday, September 11, 2014

Review- Resist Me by Chelle Bliss

Resist Me Ebook

Resist Me by Chelle Bliss
Series: Men of Inked # 4 
Genre: Erotic/Romantic Erotica 
Published: August 25, 2014
Source: Received for review
My review for Throttle Me (book 1)
My Rating:




Izzy Gallo has never been described as a member of the weaker sex. She’s a woman who doesn’t take shit from anyone. Growing up with four older overprotective brothers has hardened her, making her a force to be reckoned with. Against the wishes of her two brothers, Joe and Mike, Izzy takes a weekend trip to Bike Week in Daytona, turning her world upside down. Over her head, in a world she doesn’t understand, there’s only one man who can save her.
James Caldo has dedicated his life to protect and serve as a member of the DEA. He’s cocky, overbearing, and doesn’t take no for an answer – the Gallo men have nothing on him.
When their paths cross, James makes Izzy question everything she believes about completely surrendering to the opposite sex. Does James have what it takes to overpower the headstrong Izzy, capturing her heart forever?


Photo: Melissa Gill my wonderful cover designer just sent this to me... I <3 it!!!


Photo: Have you #OneClicked?
Hook Me: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KTI9R6Q 
Throttle Me: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JCXG4SS





Photo: A little Izzy teaser for Hump Day :D TBR & Paperback Giveaway: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/98493-resist-me





"I'm telling you now. I love a good chase and a worthy adversary. You. Will. Be. Mine." - James










I am such a big fan of this series and this book fit in perfectly. I loved the family atmosphere they have together and I got to see another side of Izzy. She was mostly busting everyone's balls in the other books but in this one I got to see her in action when she doesn't know what to do and is no longer acting like a badass. Cause she wanted James bad but she fought it so much, and watching that was so awesome, lol.  

James was cocky and thought he could get Izzy from the beginning, he really wanted to be with her and chased her until she caved. Izzy wasn't used to having a connection so strong with someone, so her first instinct was to run. I liked the back and forth that went on, it kept me interested and it was definitely entertaining. I don't think there was any other woman for James because he was so intense that he would need a strong woman to deal with him. I also liked that the other couples were included in this book, I loved seeing them all together. 

"The girl had game and mad fucking skills. I'd never met a female who was as full of shit as I was. Izzy was everything I'd ever wanted in a woman- fierce, strong, driven, and full of attitude."


"James: You can't resist me forever.
Izzy: Catch me if you can.
James: Catching isn't the hard part... It's keeping you that's the challenge."



meofinkedfacebook


Men of Inked Series:
Throttle Me ~ Book 1: Amazon
Hook Me ~ Book 2: Amazon
Throttled ~ Book 3: Amazon 
Resist Me ~ Book 4: Amazon





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...