Monday, September 22, 2014

Monthly Wrap up- August 2014

This Regret   Elicit (Eagle Elite, #4)  Twist Me (Twist Me, #1)

Saving Abel (Rocker Series, #1)   Pieces of Autumn  Resist Me (Men of Inked, #3)



Reviews:
Reckless by Priscilla West
Addicted by Tracy Wolff
Tie Me Down by Tracy Wolff
Full Exposure by Tracy Wolff
Elicit (Eagle Elite # 4) by Rachel Van Dyken
Entice (Eagle Elite # 3) by Rachel Van Dyken
Resist Me by Chelle Bliss
Saving Able by Gina Whitney


This month I didn't get to read too much but I read some awesome books! I loved everything I read, I picked good this month lol. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...