Saturday, April 13, 2013

Review: Everneath 1 By Brody Ashton





Author: Brodi Ashton
Series: Everneath #1
Book: Bought Paperback

Author’s Info: Brodi Ashton's blog

 Last spring, Nikki Beckett vanished, sucked into an underworld known as the Everneath, where immortals Feed on the emotions of despairing humans. Now she's returned- to her old life, her family, her friends- before being banished back to the underworld... this time forever.

 She has six months before the Everneath comes to claim her, six months for good-byes she can't find the words for, six months to find redemption, if it exists.

 Nikki longs to spend these months reconnecting with her boyfriend, Jack, the one person she loves more than anything. But there's a problem: Cole, the smoldering immortal who first enticed her to the Everneath, has followed Nikki to the mortal world. And he'll do whatever it takes to bring her back- this time as his queen.

As Nikki's time grows short and her relationships begin slipping from her grasp, she's forced to make the hardest decision of her life: find a way to cheat fate and remain on the Surface with Jack or return to the Everneath and become Cole's... (Synopsis)

                                                        Review

This story really captivated me, I love Greek myths. This story is about Nikki, after she comes back to the Surface she starts getting her emotions back, since she was in the Everneath where Cole sucked all emotions out of her. Which is exactly what she wanted, not to feel anything because her life was a series of literal unfortunate events. I really felt for her because nothing was going right for her and I understood why she wanted the pain to go away.
In the beginning of the book I went back and forth from Cole to Jack, until I figured out who was she would be happy with, but then it was a no brainer. And as she tries to figure out a way to stay in the Surface she finds out secrets, some of them are why she is so rare and why and how she can stay up there.

I really enjoyed this book, I especially liked the last half of the book where all the action happened; and an ending that I did not see coming. I give this book 4/5 stars, I really liked it and I can’t wait to read the next one.  
Happy Reading! Midnight Fantasies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...