I'm so excited to be nominated. A big thank you goes to Amy @ The Reading Realm for nominating me for the Liebster Award. This award is given to new blogs worth reading (blogs with less than 200 followers.)
Recipient of this award must:
1. List 11 random facts about you.
2. Answer the questions that were asked of you by the blogger that nominated you.
3. Nominate 5 other blogs for this award and link to their blogs.
4. Notify the bloggers of their award.
5. Ask the award winners 11 questions once they accept the award.
(You are not obligated to participate, but if you do then great.)
11 Facts about me:
1. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, lol. Despite being in my 20s.
2. I love to crochet.
3. I have a million and one hobbies. Whenever I start one, I like to learn everything I can about it.
4. I collect several things, makeup, perfume, nail polish, and books of course.
5. I'm an undecided person, if there are too many options I usually go for the boring one.
6. My favorite colors are pink, purple, and turquoise in that order, maybe, sometimes.
7. I prefer a physical copy of a book, I haven't caught up with technology quite yet despite of having 2 Kindles and over 200 books in them.
8. I don't like to be the center of attention and I hate public speaking.
9. I'm so not a creative person, if I see something I like, I want it just how I saw it.
10. I'm constantly reinventing myself, I keep getting better and better (not in a conceited way though) I just think there's so much to learn and I love being a knowledgeable person.
11. When I buy a car I like to sit in the back seat because I don't like seats that are slanted back. Sometimes I sit in the back with my kids. I have also bought my favorite car which is a BMW, I never thought I'd own one so I feel very lucky.
Questions from Amy:
1. Who is your favourite author?
I love Cassandra Claire! I think the world she created in her books is beyond amazing.
2. What are you reading right now?
Full Blooded by Amanda Carlson
The time I joined the circus by J. J. Howard
Holding on and letting go by Lucy R. Kelly
Genesis by K. L. Kerr
3. What is your favourite season & why?
I don't have one I've lived in Florida most of my life so I don't see anything other than summer and I love it.
4. What are you afraid of?
5. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I never had an aspiring goal weird right?
6. Do you prefer ebooks, paperback or hardcovers, why?
I prefer to read the paperbacks, but the hardcovers look better on my shelves. I only read an e-book if there's no other option and I have more e-books than physical copy they're also so much less expensive.
7. What's the best book to movie adaptation?
I haven't read many books that have a movie adaptation and no good ones come to mind.
8. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to keep track of all the books I was reading.
9. What is your dream holiday?
I'd love to go to Egypt I love the history there. I'd also like to go to Europe.
10. Do you have to finish a book even if it's terrible?
No, if I can't get through it why keep torturing myself when I could be reading a book I actually like.
11. Do you have a book that you're ashamed to admit you love? If so what is it?No not really, I guess it would be Twilight. My husband always makes fun of me.
11 questions for my nominees:
1. What is your favorite genre of books do you like to read?
2. Do you like to read books about characters that live a similar life as you or fantasy characters that don't exist?
3. If there is a character that you would like to trade places with who would it be and who would you date?
4. How many books have you read?
5. What is your favorite book?
6. Who is your favorite author, why, and what would you do if you were to spend the day together?
7. If you could time travel, would you go to the future or the past and why?
8. Your favorite memory?
9. Approximately how many books do you own, physical as well as e-book copies?
10. What is your ultimate dream?
11. Vampires or werewolves or any other supernatural being and why?
1. Reading in Twilight
3. The Readdicts
5. Silhouette Summers