Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Armchair BEA Fiction Genre

Armchairbea21
                                                Design credit to Nina of Nina Reads

                               Genre: Fiction

I love fiction, in fact I read nothing but fiction. My favorites are paranormal romances, romance, fantasy, and contemporary. I have read sci-fi but it's not my favorite and it has to grasp my attention from the beginning. I don't read any horror or mystery, although maybe I should read mystery because I like all the cop shows.

Fiction books I recommend:
My Runes Review
Moon Spell by Samantha Young Review
City of Bones Review
City of Ashes Review
So far I've read 4 of Cassandra Clare's books and I've loved them.

Itara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...