Friday, June 6, 2014

Feature Follow #22




Feature Follow is a weekly blog hop. For more information and to join go to Parajunkee'sblog or Alison Can Read's BlogThis weekly feature is all about meeting new bloggers and meeting new friends. Post a comment on this post saying that you're a new follower and I will follow back.


Question of the Week: 

What are your non-book guilty pleasures? Like TV shows, food, websites, hobbies, etc. 

Let's not call them 'guilty pleasures' shall we, cause I sure don't feel guilty about any of them and you shouldn't feel guilty about yours :)


Well you guys know that I have a pool at my house and that I have a boat. I crochet, I've made both my kids a few blankets, I have one and so does my husband. 

You also know my love of dance music when I put a picture of my Ultra tickets. That was such a fun experience! 






I have a makeup collection that is ridiculous to the average person. 

I also collect perfumes and I also have an embarrassingly amount of those. 

I also have too much nail polish. I know how to do cute designs & I have many unique colors. 



I have this app on my phone called Fashion Story and I love it, I'm always on it. I'm on level 96, the highest level I've seen has been 99 so I'm close. I'm been playing on & off for three years that's why I'm so far along. 




Shows: I love that Vampire Diaries, True Blood, and true crime shows. I like ridiculousness on MTV, I think it's so funny.  

See, I'm an average girl with way too many things to do and not a whole lot of time. And I'll tell you a secret... I can actually dream of whoever I'm crushing on. Idk how I do it but I do somehow. So they literally become the man of my dreams for the night. How cool is that?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...