Monday, June 9, 2014

Monthly Wrap Up: May 2014

What I read this month.


A Beautiful Distraction (Hard Feelings, #3)  Six Brothers (Gypsy Brothers, #2)  Law Man (Dream Man, #3)

Heat (Club Inferno, #1)  On The Rocks (Mixology, #2)  Being Zolt

Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1)  Walking Disaster (Beautiful, #2)  A Beautiful Wedding (Beautiful, #3)

Take a Chance (Chances, #1; Rosemary Beach, #6)  Deep Surrendering: Episode 1  Deep Surrendering: Episode 2

Girl Lost

I also reread 

Knight (Unfinished Hero, #1)

I was itching to reread this one for about 2 weeks and I finally did it. I had so much other books to read but I'm so glad I made time for it because I love it. Like infinity stars, not  5 stars.


I had a slow month it looks like wow.
Well on my birthday May 24, I had an injury to my eye and I couldn't see for the majority of the week so that totally cramped my style. But really it was bad, I missed posts, reviews, and other things I had to do. I literally couldn't see so I couldn't do them. I'm doing a lot better now but I have a cold so it's one thing to the other. I'm having great posts for June, I hope to have many reviews.

I did so many awesome posts in May! 

Here are my reviews.


I hope you all had a great month!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...