Monday, June 9, 2014

Sales: Kristen Ashley and J. S. Scott


Hi guys I wanted to let you know about these awesome sales. 

The 'Burg series by Kristen Ashley is currently $.99


    For You (The 'Burg, #1)     At Peace (The 'Burg, #2)   Golden Trail (The 'Burg, #3)

          Amazon                             Amazon                Amazon


Games of the Heart (The 'Burg, #4)     The Promise (The 'Burg, #5)

Amazon                            Amazon



Mine for Tonight ~ Simon (The Billionaire's Obsession, #1)   

Free on Amazon                     $.99  Amazon

I read this series a while ago and I fell in love with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...