Friday, July 18, 2014

Review- Her Ride by Rachael Orman



Her Ride (Her Series #1)

Her Ride by Rachael Orman
Her Series # 1
Published: May 28, 2014
Source: eARC provided by the author for review
Genre: Adult 18+
My Rating




Being happy. It sounds so simple. Yet, it seems that it’s always just out of reach for Shannon Ryan.

After serving overseas for seven years as a female United States Marine, Ryan is finally getting out the military. But coming home to live with her biker brother and his motorcycle club is more difficult than she thought it would be. Much has changed in the years that she has been gone, including Ellis, her brother’s best friend and childhood crush. 

Ellis 'Dirty' Crane is the second in command for Tormented Souls Motorcycle Club. The only thing he lives for is the club, that is until Ryan comes home, no longer the wild little girl that followed him around. The two things standing in his way of getting what he wants are Patrick, Ryan's brother and leader of the club, and Jeremiah, Ryan’s boyfriend. 

Can Ellis break through Ryan’s walls? Burn them and Jeremiah down? Prove to her brother that he’s the right man for her? Or is Ryan hiding more than she’s letting on?




I was blown away from the beginning, I loved this book. The MC world, Ellis the alpha, Ryan the tough girl. You'd have to be tough to hang out with bikers all the time, have some rough skin because of everything you will see and hear. I loved how she got back from the military, being away for 7 years and she fit right in with everyone. They had a welcome home party, which surprised her. Her brother was the president of the club so he went all out, invited everyone and had a big party. Also to her surprise, since she came back Ellis has made it clear that he wants her. Her crush from so long ago wanted her but she had a boyfriend. Her relationship with her boyfriend on the rocks because he was an abusive sob. I hated him so much! He was a very bad guy.

Things between Ellis and Ryan were hot!! And I was so happy for her to find the happiness she deserved, but there's always a twist that turns everything upside down and I got to see a whole other side of Ellis and Ryan.

This book gave me the feels for sure. I was happy, sad, frustrated, and very moved. Ryan was such a strong woman because of everything she went through, I really felt for her.

Ellis! This man gives me the feels to the max; swoon worthy, badass biker. Yes please! He was so sweet, omg made my heart melt.


"As long as I can still sneak into your room at night and hold you while you sleep."

Seriously, I love this man. He was affectionate and supportive, wow. Ryan was a badass herself and she didn't like the fact that he loved to take care of her but she misunderstood his intentions, he was trying to make her feel special because he wanted to be with her like forever. And the reason why he's called Dirty as his MC name, that just broke my heart, like many things did during this book.


I did love the aspect of the MC and her in her bike. She wasn't part of the club but she was around the club and it's members for a long time. I hadn't read of girls riding before so this was definitely great for me to read.

I really liked this story and I'm looking forward to continuing the series. Next book is Patrick's story, Ryan's brother and president of the MC. And I may or may have not seen some of it. Rachael is so awesome and we because really close and love talking about books.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...