Thursday, July 3, 2014

Review- Two Worlds Colliding by Jani Kay


Two Worlds Colliding (Scorpio Stinger MC, #1)

Two Worlds Colliding By Jani Kay
Series: Scorpio Stinger MC # 1
Published: March 18, 2014
Genre: NA 18+
My Rating




All any woman ever wants, is to know that she is worth fighting for. 
All a man ever wants, is to know he can take care of his woman. Protect her, provide for her, look after her needs and desires. 

Is the love between Ryder and his Princess strong enough to overcome the odds? When two people are so obviously meant for each other, can the world decide otherwise and rip them apart? 

In a society that judges so easily, Ryder and Jade don’t stand a chance. Can the unthinkable happen? 

Full length STANDALONE novel continuing Jade & Ryder's story in the Scorpions MC. 




some_text


I love the MC world and although this book wasn't completely surrounded by it I still got a little taste of that world. I read the prequel to this book and I started off hating Jade, I really did. I thought she was judgemental cause she thought she was too good for a biker. Ryder wanted to rent a house and went to Jade's job. He didn't want to fill out any of the paperwork but was willing to pay 3x as much for the place. Jade refused to break the rules for him because she thought he was a criminal and that he was going to trash the place. Omg I wanted to wring her neck. But as the story went on I stopped hating her and understood her story.

I think what Jade and Ryder had was special, he had never felt feelings for a woman before her and he didn't know what those feelings were, he just knew he wanted Jade and he'd do anything to make that happen. Everything was against them, Jade's brother was a cop and he hated bikers with a passion, and Ryder couldn't risk being with her because of that problem. Having a cop brother was going to bring a lot of problems to the club because he definitely didn't want his sister hanging around bikers and he could come in and raid the place whenever he wanted to and that was bad news. Anything could be found and there was no preparing for it because it was so unexpected. So Ryder's club president told him to let Jade go because she was trouble for them. So they have to fight to be together and fight so that everyone doesn't kill each other. A true Romeo and Juliet story.

'The princess and the biker.' 

"Only you, babe; nobody else."

some_text



Ryder's story is so courageous, he did everything he could to protect his brother and paid the ultimate price. I felt his story all the way to my heart.
The way that he cared about his brother, how he wanted to take care of him, then he grew up to be a badass biker but with a soft side for family. I also liked that no matter what was going on with Ryder and Jade's relationship, he didn't step out on her. It's hard to be in that lifestyle and fight the temptation all the time but he did it, he was faithful. Most of the mc guys I've read about are married and they also have a girl at the club, I don't agree with it, I don't like it but that's how it is.

The other characters were fun to read about as well, there was Lexi Jade's cousin that is probably going to hook up with one of the mc guys. I hope she gets her book. Ryder's mc president was cool, a family guy, really dedicated to his family as well as the club. 

Next book is Unchain My Heart, I can't wait to read it. It's going to be about Ryder and Jade but also about her brother Harrison the angry cop and he meets a girl and maybe that will be the girl for him. I'm loving this series. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...