Friday, May 16, 2014

Feature Follow # 19





Feature Follow is a weekly blog hop. For more information and to join go to Parajunkee'sblog or Alison Can Read's BlogThis weekly feature is all about meeting new bloggers and meeting new friends. Post a comment on this post saying that you're a new follower and I will follow back.

Question of the Week: Have you met a favorite author and have a picture? Share. 

This is a really great question but I don't have anything to share. Although I have many signed book, I haven't met any authors. I also talk to a few of my favorite authors regularly, that's gotta count for something right? Haha. I'm so going to enjoy seeing all the pictures from this post from all you guys!




2 comments:

  1. I'm a pretty new follower. Just started following this week. :) My blog KaKiJoKoJa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you meet someone soon. I'm an existing follower on Bloglovin'.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...