Saturday, May 10, 2014

Feature Follow # 18- Favorite Authors


Feature Follow is a weekly blog hop. For more information and to join go to Parajunkee'sblog or Alison Can Read's BlogThis weekly feature is all about meeting new bloggers and meeting new friends. Post a comment on this post saying that you're a new follower and I will follow back.

Question of the Week: What living author or authors would you like to have dinner with? (Try to think beyond JK Rowling.) 


I am loving this question! So many names come to mind... 

In no particular order... I'll also add some of the books/ series I've read by them.

Jennifer L. Armentrout - The Lux Series and also some adult books

Abbi Glines - Sea Breeze Series (Na), Existence Series (YA), Fallen Too Far (NA) Oe of my favorite series ever!

 Rachel Van Dyken - Seaside Series, Ruin Series, Eagle Elite Series (NA)

Kristen Ashley - All her freakin' books are awesome! The Unfinished Heros Series, Heaven and Hell # 1, Law Man (Adult) She writes the best Alphas!

Ednah Walters - Runes Series (YA), The Fitzgerald Family Series (Adult)

 Dawna Raver - Indulging in Irelyn (NA)

 Tracy Wolff - Shredded Series (NA), Full Exposure (Erotic)

 C.M. Stunich - Hard Rock Roots Series (NA)

 Katy Evans - Real Series (NA)

 Katie Ashley - Runaway Train Series (NA)

 I could go on & on and I can if you want me to, lol. I wish I could add more! And these are some of my favorite authors, but I've left some of them out because this list would be never ending. I got a lot of love for a lot of authors! I would love to have a sit down with each and every one of these wonderful people and also the ones I didn't mention. They are brilliant and I would love to know how they come up with such unique and unforgettable stories. I always like to know what goes on behind the scenes, how everything came together. 





7 comments:

  1. Love your Blog! Very Nice. I'm following you! You can find me at http://www.ashes86blog.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to go with Jessica Sorenson. I just love her! If you enjoy Paranormal Romance or Fantasy, I recommend her Shattered Promises Series! I loved them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that book but I haven't read it. I hadn't heard if the book was liked or not. I'm so glad you like it.

      Delete
  3. I followed you on Networked Blogs.
    I haven't heard of most of those authors so I can't say much about your choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check them out they're awesome! :)

      Delete
  4. Great choices! I'm a new follower on Bloglovin'.

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...