Thursday, May 22, 2014

Feature Follow # 20



Feature Follow is a weekly blog hop. For more information and to join go to Parajunkee'sblog or Alison Can Read's BlogThis weekly feature is all about meeting new bloggers and meeting new friends. Post a comment on this post saying that you're a new follower and I will follow back.

Question of the Week: Have you ever convinced someone to read a book, a series, or a whole genre? What book(s) and who was it? Did they like it? 

*****

I've recommended books to people and they've read them especially if they're into books and into the same ones I'm into. I also love getting book recommendations.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting, I comment and follow back so don't forget to leave me your links :)

Review: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun by Jill Criswell

Title: Beasts Of The Frozen Sun Author: Jill Criswell Series: Frozen Sun Saga #1 Genre: YA Fantasy Publishing Date: August 6, 2...